Your Ad Here

Monday, November 30, 2009

I won't recommend 6-packs to anyone: Shahid

I won`t recommend 6-packs to anyone: ShahidFinally someone has confessed it. Shahid Kapoor who acquired his six-pack for his Kaminey says that he won’t recommend other guys to try and maintain a six-pack or a eight-pack all through the year... because it is tough.

"However, building the eight-pack was a challenge he loved. I’m inherently drawn to fitness. For me working out is a lifestyle. When Vishal Bharadwaj suggested that I get a tough look for Kaminey and Ken Ghosh said I should try and get eight-pack abs for a song in Chance Pe Dance, I had a goal to work towards. Of course, Kaminey is different from Chance Pe Dance so I have a different body-type is both films,’’ he tells.

Shasha who is a pure veggie, took a low sugar diet with brown rice and oats and had six meals at the interval of two-and-a-half hours on a regular basis. The actor further said, “I also worked out extensively, despite gruelling shooting schedules, even it meant hitting the gym at 2 am, ”

“Maintaining a six-pack is tough. Instead, follow a regular fitness regime and make sure you stay in shape, rather than aim for a six-pack. The sacrifices required to make a body like the one I have in ‘Chance Pe Dance’ are immense. I would rather eat healthy and stay fit than try to flaunt a dream body all the time, ” added Shahid.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Movies Spotlight Copyright © 2009 REDHAT Dashboard Designed by SAER