Your Ad Here

Monday, November 30, 2009

Kareena is wrong, I'm a joker and an idiot: Aamir

Kareena is wrong, I`m a joker and an idiot: AamirAt a recent press conference in Delhi, when a journo told Aamir that his 3 Idiots co-star Bebo called him the emperor of Bollywood he replied, “When did she say that? Waah yaar, bahut khushi hui sun kar. But, I’ll say I am not an emperor, in fact I am a joker and an idiot.”

Aamir Khan came along with R Madhavan and Sharman Joshi to promote their upcoming film ‘Three Idiots’ which is based on Chetan Bhagat’s ‘Five Point Someone.’

The actor is also back on his strict diet consisting of salads and fruits. He confessed that since shooting wrapped up a month ago, he has piled up eight kilos.

“So now I’m back on a strict diet and exercise regime,” says the actor.

Of course, Aamir’s diet, like everything else that he does, is truly interesting. He eats every hour religiously because it keeps his metabolic rate high. He also plays badminton at a local gymkhana, say sources.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Movies Spotlight Copyright © 2009 REDHAT Dashboard Designed by SAER